Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Spaghetti Squash Pizza






Makes one to two pizzas, depending on preferred thickness and size.

Ingredients:
1 medium spaghetti squash, cooked*
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp organic pizza sauce
1 handful fresh arugula
3 white mushrooms, sliced

*See how I cook my spaghetti squash, here!


Directions:

Preheat oven to 425 F.  

Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lay the pre-cooked spaghetti squash on the sheet.  
Use a spatula to shape the pizza and lightly pack it together.

Add sauce and mushrooms.  Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.  I took mine out early because I could hardly wait to eat it, but it you have more patience than I do- you can let it cook longer for a more crispy crust!

Top the pizza with fresh arugula.  Serve and eat while hot! 

P.s. I suggest eating this pizza with a fork... The squash is still a little too stringy to eat with hands. ;)

Check out my recipe link {+ hundreds more!} on Buns in my Oven!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nutritious Kitchen | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig